I can not accept the fact that this year is over, that college is done. I'm not ready to not be in school. Well...I can really do without all the stress of exams, and papers, and projects, but I have loved every minute of living in community with my friends. Sure we haven't always gotten along perfectly, but we've always been there for each other. No matter what has happened in the last 4 years there has always been a huge support system behind me and I can't thank you all to the point at which you will sincerely understand how much I appreciate you.
I have cherished these last years and I know that I will never forget them. My mom always told me that I would find my best friends in college, and honestly I didn't know how true that would be until I met you girls. I know we're not always going to be in the same places, but that's why God invented transportation. It may not always be easy to come and see each other but if you promise to make an effort, I will definitely make an effort.
Although I can't bear to watch college end, I can't wait to see what the world has in store for us, marriages, babies, menopause...I don't know. I am just so excited that I have you all as friends and that we can go through this MAJOR transition together. So real world...HERE WE COME.
No comments:
Post a Comment