4.13.2010

The 13th

For some reason, I always believe the 13th of every month is going to be a good day. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my anniversary with someone used to be the 13th and I always expected something happy to happen on that day. Or maybe it's my reverse thinking that feels like 13 is not an unlucky number, but a lucky/good number.

Well, today, the 13th of April wasn't such a good day (I feel like I may be having a few too many of those lately). I didn't do so hot on a test that I thought I did really well on, I had way too much work to do, and only completed half of my checklist, I also went apartment shopping with my future roomies and fell in-love with the perfect apartment in the oh-so-not-perfect location.

This was the biggest disappointment of my day. I really want to know where I am going to be living. I know I am not in as big a rush as some people to know where I'm going to live, but I would just like to have that piece of mind that I will know where I am going to live in just one month (well more like 6 weeks, but same dif).

Anyway, my day didn't end up so bad, I went to see a good friend, and he made me feel happy again and I was more motivated to get things done, and I did! I got two more things checked off my checklist and am about to start on a third, I know it's late, but I've got two cups of coffee in me and another surge of energy. go Go GO!!!

Maybe the next 13th will be a better one, for the whole day...

No comments:

Post a Comment