
Anyone remember this book? Sometimes, days just begin like this and there's nothing you can do about it, except suck it up and get on with your day. I walked to school this morning, in the rain, and was 30 minutes early to class. Not a good start. Then we had a test. And even though I got a 95%...tests still aren't the greatest things to brighten your day. Then sitting through a pointless lecture while it poured, the day wasn't getting much better and it was almost noon!
But the thing that never fails to cheer me up and brought me back to my happy place? A warm welcome, and bowl of mac and cheese. The day still may go sour, but I have hope that it won't. Running, homework, naptime, and the streak...it should be an ok day, right?
Every time I call my mom on a bad day, she always says, "Didn't your mother ever tell you there would be days like this...even in Australia?" She's a big fan of that book. =)
ReplyDeleteit is a great book, and a wonderful reminder that sometimes days just aren't the greatest but there's nothing you can do about it except get through it.
ReplyDelete