I wish I would have bought that shirt, oh well I have the memories. I was supposed to post some pictures from this concert, but I don't have a camera and until graduation, hopefully, I won't have any pictures to post. sad day.
Anyway, back to JM. Loved it!! He's a great musician, and although he's got a few funny faces when he sings, he's got some pipes. At one point in the concert he laid his guitar on the ground and played it, flawlessly. You've got to love the big head on this guy for being able to do that.
So much fun. And as KVP pointed out, no it might not be the last time the Treehouse all hangs out alone, but it was a special thing, and I enjoyed it just the four of us. In saying this, I don't by any means am saying that I don't like hanging out with all of us, because I do, it was just nice to be a smaller group who lived together for some time.
Alright I'm digging my hole deeper, I digress...I love JM, I love my friends, the concert was amazing last night, I'm so glad I went.
i sent two pics to your gmail account earlier today.
ReplyDeleteI'm so pissed. =)
ReplyDelete