
You've got to admit, that is one good looking man. Sure he may be a douche bag, and he may not be as good looking in person, but in this picture he is beautiful.
I'm afraid the quality of my blog posts are going a little south of great, but I just wanted to post my excitement for tonight. The Treehouse:

(p.s. why do I only have a crappy copy of this pic?)
is getting together one last time just the four of us to go to the concert of a man who we heard so many times while living together. School is ending, and I'm beginning to realize that I need to cherish these times before everyone starts moving away.
(p.s. why do I only have a crappy copy of this pic?)
I'm just glad none of these girls are getting married this summer, I'm just not ready for that yet.
Anyway, John Mayer...tonight, so pumped!
how do you know the treehouse is getting together "one last time just the 4 of us"???
ReplyDelete