I did my taxes, but that's not the point of this.
I have nothing to say today, it really sucks. today was kind of a blah day. I know, it was beautiful all day, but I spent most of the sunny hours of the day in old, sick, annoying people's homes and was not a happy camper. I didn't want to go in the first place, I woke up late and had greasy hair, and was sweating all day. I don't want to go tomorrow, but i guess it's my last day so I need to just suck it up and do it.
I want a job, I want an apartment (for real, not just in the application process), I want to be done with silly school, and I want to be enjoying these beautiful days we've been having. Ugh, nice weather is supposed to make me happier, but it's not!!
today was your last day of home health? congrats!
ReplyDelete