I don't know a lot about everything, but I do know a lot about the part of everything that I know, which is people
4.09.2010
Community Health...ugh
I really believed that this would be a great semester, only two classes, and a home health clinical...what could be better? A lot of things. It's the most boring clinical that I've been in yet, at least in Psych, we were scared out of our minds so that our hearts were racing!! In home health, we sit around in a car with a nurse who cares way too much about her job and never stops working (which is guess is good, but as a new nurse, I would be way too stressed out), and then on top of being really tired because you're not moving, you change old people's dressings on a pressure ulcer while they are getting a perm!!! Or you walk into a house where it smells like a zoo, one of the old lady's 7 cats is blind and deaf and squacks like a parrot, and she can't sit still for more than a few minutes!!! old people are crazy and although I may love them, they drive me crazy sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment