4.25.2010

Happy, Happy, Happy

As Kristin noted yesterday, or the day before, I don't remember, I've been a little down in the dumps. A lot has happened this past week that has totally sucked and I don't really know how to handle it, and since this blog has pretty much put my journal in a little old dusty corner, this is how I've been venting my frustrations, and I am sorry if any of you have felt down reading this, because although the title of my blog is somewhat depressing, it is not the main goal of why I chose to write a blog. Here are some happy thoughts from the last few days:
  • I signed a lease with Alissa, Kristin, and Kiera for our apartment on Giddings
  • I finished my last clinical rotation...ever
  • I finally let go of a relationship that needed to be let go of but that neither side wanted to really let go
  • I am ready to graduate, start fresh, and begin my life as a college grad
Sometimes it's the things that make you a little upset that can bring happy things. And it's always better to stay on the positive side of things, I just need to focus on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment