I have evaluated the quality of my blog since I decided to make it to 100 before graduation, and to say the least, the quality has been sacrificed and basically gone down the toilet. So I'm changing my goal to 88. It's a great number and means that from today on, I just have to post once a day. I will have a lot more to say then, and if I have so much going on that I can post twice then I will!
Now about graduation...it's only 26 days away, can you believe it!?! The past 4 years have flown by and I have bad so many awesome memories and will be so sad when all my friends aren't in the same place anymore.
My future roommates and I looked at apartments yesterday and I finally feel like this is really happening. I have to find a job, I am going to be living on my own, and I am going to start acting like an adult! scary.
Alright, I feel a little less stressed about the whole blogging to 100, now I can actually focus on the things that need my attention more than this silly random blog.
Now about graduation...it's only 26 days away, can you believe it!?! The past 4 years have flown by and I have bad so many awesome memories and will be so sad when all my friends aren't in the same place anymore.
My future roommates and I looked at apartments yesterday and I finally feel like this is really happening. I have to find a job, I am going to be living on my own, and I am going to start acting like an adult! scary.
Alright, I feel a little less stressed about the whole blogging to 100, now I can actually focus on the things that need my attention more than this silly random blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment