I don't know a lot about everything, but I do know a lot about the part of everything that I know, which is people
4.04.2010
#50
WoW I can't believe it, 50 posts. It seems like yesterday when I was all depressed and needed a place to vent, and now that I think about it, 50 should have come a long time ago, but I've been busy and haven't had too many thoughts on my mind. But this weekend has been filled with craziness. It's actually settling in that I'm going to be living in Chicago come May 8th. Chicago won't just be the place I go to school, it'll be the place I live. This thought finally settled when I said goodbye to Jill and Ashley last night. Ashley looked at me and said "I can't believe you're leaving us!" And for a second, I wanted to say, I'm not leaving, I'll see you girls all the time, my parents still live here! And then I thought...wait a minute...my parents are leaving MN too! Well not for another year, but my grandma is thinking of leaving too, and what does that leave me? No family in MN. I am moving to Chicago. I will have no family in MN. Chicago is my new home. That's a little scary when accompanied by the fact that in 5 short weeks I will be done with college, and on my own. This will be an interesting few weeks, maybe I'll make it to #100 before graduation...we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i challenge you to reach 100 posts by graduation. that would be crazy!!!
ReplyDelete