5.20.2010

The real world

For one, it doesn't leave much time for blogging, I know that already.

I started at the daycare today, and I was so glad to hear that the kids were nuts today because if they were like what they were like today, everyday, then I think I might kill myself in the short time I am there.

And even though when I got home tonight, I wasn't tired, I just needed time in peace and quiet, I studied for the NCLEX for a while, well actually fell asleep to some boring videos, and then watched the 2 hour season finale of GREY'S ANATOMY! WoW that's all I can say.

So now I'm just trying to stay awake for a few more minutes to post on this silly blog because I feel like I've abandoned it, it's only been two days!!! ugh. I'll get used to my schedule, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment