5.05.2010

The beginning of the end...

Three more days...

That's how many days until I am officially done with college. I really can't believe it. I know I've probably repeated it a hundred times, but I can't believe it's gone so fast. I always thought college would drag on and on. But it didn't. Sure there were days when my life felt like it was on pause and the days were so long that I couldn't wait for them to be over, but that hasn't happened so much this year.

This year has been so much fun. Many laughs with old and new friends, as well as tears with many old and new friends. There have been so many wonderful memories created this year and I can't bear to see them go away.

I agree that Felicity really does know how we feel, and we do have to be intentional, and I mean it when I say that I can't wait to grow old with my friends, I can't wait to see what this world has in store for all of us, because I believe that we are all going to do great things with our lives.

Well now as I tear up, I'm going to stop writing, I'm going to save up all the good stuff for my last 3 posts, because we have 3 days left of college. wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment