5.15.2010

I must redeem myself from my last few posts. Miley Cyrus is not really my hero. And no, there is not a Shark in the Water, I don't think I even really understand what the song is about, it's just really catchy.

I am home this weekend and it has been wonderful. I've spent some quality time with the fam. Took pictures for my brother before prom. I've done some awesome tax free shopping, and I've just been relaxing. I love being home, I want to stay for more than a few days. Sure we may fight sometimes, but we love each other. And sure I may not sleep on a real bed, but I can always pump that airmattress up whenever it's needed.

Anyways, it's nice to be home. Here are some pictures from Ben'sProm with Erin:

Such a cute pair.....................The whole group

Ben and his boys.....................Ben and Jonny


They took pictures on top of a building in downtown MLPS. So sweet.

1 comment: