
This is the North Park University Nursing Class of 2010. Friday was our Pinning ceremony. I know that I haven't mentioned them very much, but that's because we haven't been very close until our graduation was coming upon us. With the passing of Kat, and our transition to becoming independent practitioners, we had a lot to join together about and I think that the last semester was the best for all of us. We joined together and we able to celebrate our accomplishments with our Pinning Ceremony Friday afternoon.
After the Pinning my parents gave me my graduation present. A Nikon CoolPix L110. My parents saw some of the pictures from my senior portfolio from High School and thought it would be nice to get me a nice camera to keep taking pictures. After that, we went downtown as a family and went to the Baccalaureate Service. President Parkin gave a riveting sermon about listening to God, when he speaks, and we were sent off by various members of the faculty. Afterward we gathered outside 4th Presbyterian Church and took many pictures. Here are some of my favorites with my new camera.
I love these two people...so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment