2.21.2010

The perfect weekend.

It began with my last day of clinicals. No more babies. Sad, but I'm glad to be done. Next, we went bowling, one of my favorite activities, even if I am terrible (I think I bowled a 50). For some reason, even though Kristin Englund can't believe that I would ever like doing something that I stunk at, I heart bowling. Then on the way home we stopped at the liquor store across the street and Mary and I split a pack of wine coolers. So freshman year, but they were so great!
Saturday I worked out, it was a good workout until I remembered that I was supposed to see a movie with Chelsea but realized it too late, so we just hung out instead. It was great because I feel like I haven't hung out with her in ages, so it was good to catch up. Then I got to dress two dear friends, who oh so needed my help. Their outfits turned out marvelously. Then off to Wrigleyville, the night was fun, from what I remember. Except now I have a fat lip, ouch.
Anyway, to end the week, I went to see the movie that I forgot about on Saturday, Dear John, with Chels, saw her two days in a row that's a record!! Then I had dinner at my cousins house, and finally concluded a relaxing Sunday with the girls, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers & Sisters.
It sounds like it was a crazy weekend, and I may be a little broke after all of it, but it was totally worth it. I love weekends, I can't wait for Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Amen. I can't wait for Friday either! We're going to Duffy's Wednesday by the way if you're interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those wine coolers were great. always nice to have a throwback once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked seeing you tonight...even if it was for just a bit.

    ReplyDelete