2.09.2010

I'm Free!

I would first like to say...isn't it annoying to find out people are reading your blog and you can't read theirs? It's like people are reading your thoughts, (like Edward can in Twilight!) but you have no idea what's going on with them! So for all of you who are reading this, and don't have a blog that I know about, I expect you to call and tell me all of what is going on in your head. Thank you!

Moving on to the title of my post...
I'm free. I'm free from facebook. I'm free from the time consuming upsetting little site that for some reason I can't get away from. I'm free from seeing the things that I don't want to know about, and I'm free from my curiosity.
I would just like you to all know, that I have not de-friended all of you, I have simply just vanished from the computer world. I am no longer attached to you all through space, but I am going to have actual face to face conversations with you.
Although, I will most likely be back at some point. I think I am starting lent a little early, it's almost like a fast, but more for my sanity than anything.

That's all. I hope you all are well, I know that even if it has only been 14 hours, I am weller for not being on that awful site.

3 comments:

  1. BAH! I was just going to send you a message on facebook!

    Anyway, I am glad you are doing this. Miss you, let's talk on the phone again soon :)

    P.S. I got your present in the mail a couple days ago! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. And I agree one hundred time about the unfairness of people reading your blog but not providing the same kind of info/insight. Ingrid? Anne?

    ReplyDelete