2.02.2010

My ipod.

Sometimes I forget to appreciate the things that I have. Or the things that I take for granted. Here I am again, in the library and in needing it a little less distracting than having freshman girls giggling as loud as they can, I put my ipod in and played nothing other than John Mayer. It's amazing that something so seemingly simple can make a person so happy. I have been really down lately, with Kat and everything else going on in my life and for some reason with just listening to music, not to help motivate me to keep running, or to make me do the homework that I have been putting off, but to just listen to, I am feeling very happy right now. Not being bothered by outside noise and just listening to the sexiest voice in all of the music world.

Apparently, right now, it doesn't take too much for me to smile, which I think is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment