
So not that I've had a Valentine every year since the age of 16, but I didn't expect to not have one this year. And honestly, Valentines Day is not my favorite holiday, but it does seem to be an important one for many people. Valentines day is just a day to make all single people feel even more single, and to give all those people who are in a relationship an excuse to be really nice, although they should be nice every day, this day, no matter what your status is, is the day to be nice. Anyway, I wasn't looking forward to this years "joyous holiday" too much, but lo and behold, I have a wonderful roommate who even has a real Valentine, but gave me these flowers and said that she was my Valentine and I was hers. Thanks for making this stupid holiday less unbearable.
they're so pretty :)
ReplyDeletei love tulips!
ReplyDelete