1.14.2010

The Last Stand...

Well not so much the last stand, but the last of everything else in this chapter of my life. I start my last clinical in a hospital setting tomorrow. I went to the last first chapel of the semester yesterday, and this weekend is the last first weekend of college. It's sad. I'm not ready to be done, and no matter how many times I say that, it's not going to make finishing college any easier. I must say that although I sometimes regret not living on campus this year, I do believe that things will be a lot easier in terms of getting used to not seeing people every day. College is tough, and I am so glad I've made it this far. In some ways I can't wait to not go to classes and have to study for tests, but in another way, I just want to stay in the same place forever, with the same people too. I want to be a freshman again and do it all again, exactly the same.
I am doing a 12 hour L&D (labor and delivery) shift tomorrow, and I am terrified, this is what shifts as a nurse are going to be like, I'm getting a taste of the real world tomorrow, it's going to be great (well at least that's what I keep telling myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment