I think if I was a boy, Kristin Englund would be the perfect girlfriend. I know that sounds weird, but if I was a boy who loved getting thoughtful things from his girlfriend, Kristin Englund seriously would be the best. Now that you all think I'm a total fool, this is why...It wasn't even a special occasion today and I got a call from Kristin as I was avoiding working out as if it were the plague, telling me that she had a surprise for me that I should come over for after I worked a good workout. So I did what she said, I ran 3 miles! Then I went over to her apartment and she was so happy to see me, she gave me a speech about making new memories even though somethings had other memories attached to them and showed me the cupcakes...
Now these are no ordinary cupcakes. These are
sugarbliss cupcakes. The best cupcakes in the Chicago area. If I ever get married these are what will replace the traditional wedding cake, they're that good. So here is raspberry lemonade and milk chocolate chocolate
sugarbliss...
aww shucks. I love you too!
ReplyDeletewoah! you should send me one of those ...
ReplyDeletep.s. kristin sounds like a wonderful friend to have :)
come to chicago and i'll take you there myself.
ReplyDelete