
What is it about the simple things in life that make you so happy. It might be the fact that I am feeling a little buzzed, but the idea of just sitting around a table in your favorite bar with two of your closest friends answering questions that you know are wrong, is so much fun. I agree with Kristin and say that we should gain all the knowledge we possibly can and win Quizzo sometime before we graduate. It's a great feeling learning new things.
On another sort of related, not really, note: I'm almost done with college. That's scary. This time next year I will be an honest-to-god real-live on-my-own nurse. I'm terrified of skrewing up and having nothing to blame it on but myself. I'm afraid I will have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm supposed to work...what if I hate being a nurse!? This is a question that I don't think a senior in college should be asking herself but it could be a reality, what if I am not supposed to be a nurse...
I'm going to go peacefully think about it and I'll let you all know what solution I come up with in the morning...
ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment