12.06.2009

A cold apartment



I miss summer. I miss being able to walk to my car without a sweater or a jacket on without freezing my butt off. I miss sweating my brains out in an apartment with all the windows open and sleeping without any covers on. I know I just said how I wanted snow on the ground, but now I'm over it. It's supposed to snow tonight, but I don't want it to stick, and I want it to be warm in the morning. I'm supposed to go downtown next weekend and go ice skating, and I am hoping so much that I can get away with a puffy vest and light sweatshirt, but I know those days are over. It's Cold Emily, Get over it. Winter is here, I asked for it, so I've got to deal with it, for at least four more months... Bring it on Winter.

3 comments:

  1. your 2 posts are very contradicting....and i do not agree with this one. i'm so over sweating in bed with no covers. in fact, our apt is so hot i still do that. i want to be able to snuggle with multiple blankets and drink lots of hot cocoa and watch the snow fall (and stick a little...) i'm excited for the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahah oh em :)

    don't we all do this ... ask for snow, and then hate it once its here! see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete