I don't know a lot about everything, but I do know a lot about the part of everything that I know, which is people
12.14.2009
Having nothing to do is really great sometimes.
School is over for the rest of the year. I have an entire month to not have to worry about passing classes and getting a whole lot of stuff done. I get to relax. I went downtown on Saturday afternoon/evening and it was one of the funnest times I have had downtown in a long time, one because I was with Seth, and two because I honestly had nothing to worry about! I loved that feeling. Except I have discovered that I truly don't know the meaning of relaxing anymore because all of a sudden I feel like I've forgotten to do something. I have to go figure it out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment