This is what December is supposed to look like. This is what it looked like on October 16th in New York State. December is supposed to be white. And that is not what Chicago looks like right now. I want snow! I know some people might be angry with me for saying that but the only thing that makes me feel like it's Christmas right now is the fact that our Christmas Tree is up and I need to feel like it's Christmas. It also should start snowing so it's not winter forever when it's supposed to be spring...Curse you Global Warming!
I don't know a lot about everything, but I do know a lot about the part of everything that I know, which is people
12.01.2009
December...where are you?
This is what December is supposed to look like. This is what it looked like on October 16th in New York State. December is supposed to be white. And that is not what Chicago looks like right now. I want snow! I know some people might be angry with me for saying that but the only thing that makes me feel like it's Christmas right now is the fact that our Christmas Tree is up and I need to feel like it's Christmas. It also should start snowing so it's not winter forever when it's supposed to be spring...Curse you Global Warming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
seriously! driving thoughout chicago i keep seeing tons of christmas lawn decorations, but the grass is green! whats up with that.
ReplyDeletedid you see the snow today?
ReplyDeleteI did, I did. I take it back. I just didn't have time to write a response today.
ReplyDelete