12.20.2009

Christmastime





This is Rachel. I've been babysitting for her for about 3 months and she is pretty much the cutest girl ever. Even if she acts like a 6 almost 7 year old most of the time she's pretty great. Friday was one of the last days I had sitting for her and it's her birthday on Tuesday. So I decided to have a Birthday Day for her. I sang to her all the way home from her friends house "happy birthday" in about 10 different voices, which she laughed to the entire way home. Then we opened present, a nintendo ds game that she asks for about every hour I've been with her. Then we made cupcakes: devils chocolate with chocolate frosting. Not as good as SugarBliss, but pretty darn close. I got funfetti frosting to use but as 6 year olds are Rachel insisted that we use more sprinkles. So we used about half of what her parents had as far as sprinkles go. They were pretty great. We got done right about the time that her dad came home so it turned out to be perfect. I'm going to miss this crazy little girl...


3 comments:

  1. she seems like a lot of fun.. she sure is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is not how i imagined her at all. it's funny how you get a picture in your mind of someone from hearing stories and sometimes the picture is totally wrong. Did you end up getting her a dress too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. shes so cute!!! what a great sitter you are

    ReplyDelete