
I've had a ridiculous weekend. It's been good, but ridiculous. I got to hang out with Kari and Nina three times this weekend, which is a rarity, I feel like I never see those girls. (I had a blast.) But the whole reason why I saw them so much is because work canceled me. didn't know they could do that, but they did. the census is super low at the hospital so they shipped all our patients to different floors. i've had a five day weekend and I'm not exactly sure what to do about it. I so could have gone home and it just kinda sucks. oh well, i got to spend some quality time and money with mrs. chybowski, got to get krunk with miss sager and miss pedersen. and got to see the zoo lights with kristin, peter, lindsey, kari, nina, and steve. it was a good weekend, I hope I don't get canceled from work again, because that's about half a paycheck i'll be missing and i'm not too thrilled about that one. ugh.
oh! i almost forgot, the topic of my post! sunrise when chels and I were done shopping at the mall at 6:30am on friday morning. we walked out the the prettiest pink sky. the sun was just coming up, we had been up so early, before the sun that it was greeting us as we were pretty much all done with our shopping. there is just something about a sunrise that gives me hope. every time there is a sunrise it means it's a new day. and I think that that's something to be happy about, so even when i get canceled from work, and can't be with my family on a very important holiday, and when i have to confront people that i don't really enjoy confronting because it brings back feelings that i've suppressed for a while now and know that even though my feelings may be enough to have something sustain itself for a little while, it's only going to end in heartbreak. which is something that i've gotten really good at enduring, but is not something that i would like to have to deal with for a long time. besides, i'm getting a vibe from this guy that he thinks i'm pretty cool, and that's encouraging because he's pretty cool himself so if he wants to keep hanging out there might be some place to go and i know for sure he wouldn't break my heart as bad as it's been broken before.
anyway, sunrise is about to hit my life and i'm ready for it.
sincerely, me
No comments:
Post a Comment