11.21.2010

my computer is fixed.

and I'm here to update. my life has been insane the last month. from a new job to helping calm the nerves of the new mrs. chybowski to trying to navigate life in chicago. here are a few pics from the last few weeks.

the beautiful bride.

the happy couple. pre-wedding.

bachelorette madness.

all the rings. ha.

chels and her bridesmaids, 1/2 of them anyway.

i was just looking through all the pictures and there aren't any good ones of me and the bride. but that's ok. here's the only group pic i've seen so far, chelsea's mom put it up without chelsea's permission while they are on their honeymoon.

I am totally through withdrawl right now from chelsea though, I've seen her so much in the last few weeks that now i haven't seen her in over a week!!! ok i've got to try and sleep before my first night shift. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment