
when you get hired to work the night shift, no one ever tells you that you're going to become an insomniac. I can't sleep, no matter how many glasses of wine I drink, I can't make myself tired enough. I lay awake in bed trying to sleep just a few minutes, and can't get a wink of sleep. one would think that my body would be thanking the nursing office at Swedish Cov for letting me get some sleep, but no, after three glasses of wine, and an extremely boring movie, I can't sleep. ugh. life sometimes sucks, but good thing it's Black Friday because I'm going shopping with my newly married friend in about an hour, so good thing I'm wide awake, right?
also, I'm getting sick from trying to change my sleep schedule, which is great because it's getting cold out too so I'm in for one h*** of a cold any day now...great. wow I'm a burst of sunshine right now. got to go get ready to shop!
p.s. reason for the pic? I think it's self explanatory. but I'm heading to Target, first thing tomorrow (well in an hour), got to gear up in my red track suit!
No comments:
Post a Comment