1.01.2011

Happy New Year.

Two Years in a row, I lose everything. But fortunately will get it all back. Some may say I don't know how to drink, others may say I just know how to have a really good time. My night was:

Legend-wait for it-dary

Started out with a Jaeger-bomb. Then had a glass of wine, in the shower. Had a delicious dinner that Kristin and Peter made. Then we played an awesome drinking game with the game Spot-it. We then attempted to saber a champagne bottle but instead just cut off the top of the cork. After getting ready to hit the town, we drunkenly stumbled to the el where we paid a penny to get on. We got off at the Southport stop and walked to an awesome party where we had a ton of fun. Everyone I'm sure is wondering who my midnight kiss was, right? Well let's just say his name is Glen, and he doesn't normally kiss girls ;)

It was a really fun night. Yes I stumbled back to Peters house without shoes, had to throw away my tights, and woke up wondering who's couch I was on, but I'm so glad I got to spend the night with some awesome friends.

A few days ago I made a list of all the things I wanted to do in 2011, I've never made a list before but I'm an adult this year and it's time for me to make some real goals. Here is that list of goals:
- get a dog
- lose 10 lbs or get a 6-pack
- save $5,000
- pay at least $12,000 in student loans
- make a new friend
- get a credit card
- find a church & go 2-3 times a month
- join or create a small group
- go on a real vacation (a relaxing one, where it's warm, and I arrive and depart by plane)
- buy a $40 bottle of wine
- eat healthy
- HAVE FUN

I've already started the year out right with the last one on the list, but I think this year is going to be fun. And now I'm pooped, and really hungry. So Happy New Year. Here's to a great 2011!

sincerely, me

1 comment: