11.22.2009

Thank You Saturday.

Lazy, Beautiful, Sunday mornings.

I wake up with every intention to get out of bed and go to Church, but it is so much more relaxing to bask in the greatness of a wonderful Saturday. It definitely made up for Friday night.

Just a few Highlights:

New Moon
SOupBox
The Michigan Avenue Parade and Lighting Festival
Being in a smaller, yet funner group
Standing in line at Borders for the Bathroom for 30 mins and missing the end of the parade (not really a highlight but noteworthy)
Invading Foremost Liquors only to buy 3 dollar Boones Farm
Boones Farm
Yahtzee
GuessWho
Getting so upset that I am not good enough to be in the movie New Moon and thinking that I was Kirk from Glee and missing the high note because I was gay

1 comment:

  1. people are not going to know what to do with the information you give in the last three lines

    ReplyDelete