I always thought that once one got into college, the high school crap would go away. I learned very quickly that this was not an immediate fix. It took at least a year for everyone to get the teenager out of them, and by the end of sophomore year, I was sure that everything was better...but life is full of surprises. You meet these people down the road who you think are really mature, and know how to approach the world, and they turn right around when they're uncomfortable and try to make you as uncomfortable as well. I don't like people who make you think that they want to be your friend, and then tell other people, who really are your friends, that they don't really like you (not directly but it's implied). I don't like girls who try and steal the things I love and then deny that there are feelings for that person.
This might not make much sense, but the point is, I thought high school was over, and I'm learning more and more that whatever stage in life you are at, there will always be those people who make life a little more hellish.
"there will always be those people who make life a little more hellish"-love it. so true.
ReplyDeleteyou know that we all struggle with these sorts of people. but it does make me more thankful for the great friends i have.
ReplyDelete