11.03.2009

my new crush


"when i met you girl my heart went knock knock
now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop
and even though it's a struggle love is all we got
and we gon' keep keep climing to the mountain top

your world is my world
your fight is my fight
my breath is your breath
and your heart

...

she makes me happy
i know where i'll be
right by your side
cause she is the one

and girl your my one love, my one heart
my one love for sure,
let me tell you one time
girl i love, girl i love you"



How is it possible that a 15 year old boy can sing this deep love song! I just watched Ellen and had to laugh at the lyrics that this boy who isn't even allowed to drive was singing. I hope that he knows what he's saying so that when he is actually old enough to have these deep intense feelings he'll be the best boyfriend ever. I wish that people just said what they feel. If you think about it, the writers of this song, took some emotions that they have had at one point or another and made it into a hit, for a little boy. I hope for whom ever these words describe have been told to them before this song was made a hit.
Maybe all these feelings are just coming from the fact that I've always wanted a song written about me, and these are the perfect lyrics for the R&B song that I have always dreamed of. Ü

3 comments:

  1. nah, i think its ok if you do. dont listen to kristin. she just likes going for the older men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very weird comments looking back...

    ReplyDelete