10.18.2011

the prime of life

Sometimes we need a change in order to be motivated to do things, like changing the color of your hair, or changing the color of your nails, or even changing the layout of your blog since you haven't updated anything in 5 months, but that is neither here nor there. I am seriously ready for a change in my life, and that change is going to have to come from inside, a change of mind and heart.

I've been stuck at a job where yes, I have learned more than I ever thought possible in a years time, but also that has had a very negative effect on how I view life. Life is fleeting, it's here one day, you're gardening in your back yard like it's no ones business and BOOM! all of a sudden your heart stops and you wind up in a hospital, and your body starts deteriorating and you can't move the way you used to and then you have to go to a nursing home because you can't care for yourself anymore and your family doesn't have the time or energy to care for you the way you need to be cared for so then you go through a series of illnesses that make you pretty much a vegetable and all you want to do is go to heaven where things will be much better but you can't tell anyone that because you can't talk because of all the horrible things that have happened to you in your life.

Well hey, I'm going to stop depressing who ever is reading this but I am going to say that I want a happier life, this summer, although has been fun at times, wasn't the greatest summer I've ever had, and I'm stuck on summer because it's supposed to be fun and carefree but mine wasn't and it's my fault, so going into fall I'm going to force a happier time, and a happier outlook on life because I am young, and I am healthy, and I'm not going to keel over anytime soon so I'd better enjoy life while I still can. I want to have time for my friends and my family, and if that means weekly dinners with the fam, then so be it. And I want to make times for friends, so if you're ever wanting to do something on a weekday, let me know and I will do everything possible to be there and I'll try to be more inviting to you all because friends is where it's at. I miss you friends. So I'm going to enjoy my life because we are in the PRIME OF OUR LIVES and why shouldn't we enjoy it?

1 comment:

  1. pretty picture :)
    I love you too friend and I'm glad that you are going to take charge of your happiness...I'm praying that a new job will figure into this.

    ReplyDelete