5.19.2011

Britney Spears - Till The World Ends




So according to Brit, before the world ends there is going to be a giant orgy in the sewers and there is going to be only one blonde person there...Britney Spears.  I can't wait...
...but on a serious note?  I can't wait for Reb's Bachelorette Party, this and many other songs must be played because I plan on making that bride-to-be dance like she's never ever danced before, maybe we will just keep on dancing til the world ends...

***I have to add that I wrote this without knowing that there is a theory that tomorrow at 6pm the world is infact going to end...and if this is the case, that just sucks, because I have to work 16 hours tomorrow, but that may be OK if I only end up working 3 and then get to party with the big man upstairs.***

No comments:

Post a Comment