11.30.2011

Uncharted Territory

This coming Saturday marks my last day being employed at Swedish Covenant. I am so thankful for the experience that I have gained from working there, but I am also so thankful to be leaving.

I get to take public transportation to work and shrink my carbon footprint! I get to work 12 hour shifts and only work 3 days a week if I want to! I also get to work downtown which I think is the best part of all of this. I love the city of Chicago and I can't imagine being anywhere else right now.

Northwestern, here I come. I can't wait. At the same time I am scared to death, this is a huge opportunity, but I have to start all over again. I hate starting over, oh well, the starting over thing doesn't get me down, this  is going to be such a big change that I can only find good things to talk about.

See ya Swedish!

2 comments: