9.15.2010

Much, Much, Belated

So remember when it was my goal to reach 100 posts in a very short amount of time?

Remember when I said I was a runner?

Remember when I said a lot of things on this blog that I really haven't lived up to?

Well that's all about to change...I hope.


Life has been crazy this summer, from weddings, to birthdays, to engagements, to job searching, to work that sometimes (well most of the time) we hate, to just plain old laziness.
I'm sure those of you who had been reading my blog have stopped, so this is mainly for myself. It really has been a place for me to write what i feel and that's what I want to start again. I realized yesterday that my typing skills have already died down, not that I'll really ever need them, but I was trying up something for a teacher and it took me about 10 minutes longer than it would have at the beginning of the summer, and I thought...it's because I'm not blogging! So here it goes..I'm home with the stomach flu and have nothing better to do:

What's been happening? Some highlights of my summer that I have not shared:

Three of my roommates from last year got married:
June 11, 2010: Kellynne and Jorden Meyers
July 3, 2010: Hannah and Joel Covert
July 10, 2010: Kathy and Kirk Carpenter

And then my childhood buddy married her best friend:
August 14, 2010: Ali and Tim Anderson

I was asked to be Maid of Honor in Chelsea and Joe's Wedding
I went to Bethany for Kristin and Greta's Grad Party
I went to New Orleans on a Mission Trip with Hinsdale Covenant Church
I went to Presque Isle with the girls and visited Christine
I went to Ely, MN for a few days
I went to the MN State Fair
Ingrid Johnson asked me to be in her wedding as well (that's #3!)

Here's a collage of some of the highlights of my summer, of course I couldn't put all these pics just on here so I reverted to Picasa and this is what became of it.

2 comments:

  1. glad you're back. although, i haven't been blogging much either

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been busy!!! i never gave up on your blog (:

    ReplyDelete