I am not a trained business major, they are prepared to interview and get a job. Yes the Nursing School gave us tips on how to interview, how to land our first job. But I didn't really take those things to heart. Until now, I'm racking my brain for all the things that they told us...not working yet.
I have an interview tomorrow. I am excited, however, partly terrified. I've never had a real interview. The closest I've gotten to one was for my second job. Except that I went to the interview with jeans on and the interviewer had already told me before I had even come in that I had the job. So I've never had a real interview.
I had a meeting with a the director of nursing last week and pretty much stuttered the entire time, good thing that didn't count. But tomorrow it's the real thing. I may be another step closer to having a nursing job.
All I have to say now is...pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment