4.02.2011

Do you ever...

...feel totally confused about what's going on in your life?

I am not sure why, but I've been feeling totally confused lately. Confused about what exactly? I'm not sure. Mainly I think it's about what God has in store for me. Things like, why the heck am I a nurse? Why did I get a job at this Hospital? Why did I stay in Chicago instead of moving back to MN where I could have spent more time near family?
Don't read that the wrong way like I'm not enjoying living in Chicago, because I am so glad I have awesome friends here in Chicago, but I miss home, and it's not going to be my home much longer. I just feel like I'm stuck. I've almost been out of school for a year...a YEAR!  I just want to see what my life is going to look like because right now I'm bored and tired and I want to know what I have to look forward to in my future.
I think the weather just needs to be consistently nice, then I'll stop being so mopey. But then I'll complain because I won't be awake for the best parts of the day...ugh why can't I have 12 hour shifts!  Alright I'm off to my job that I love so much...not.

Sincerely, me.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking of you and I'm glad I checked you're blog. It was so good to talk with you yesterday-I miss you, really. I'm sorry you don't love your job-just think...a year ago we were in school. Ugh, I had a student again today and man I'm sure glad that I'm done with that! Seriously though, do what you feel is right for you...maybe Alaska?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same way most of the time...

    ReplyDelete