...cry at inappropriate times?
I had a moment this morning when I just started bawling. It was not the right time to be crying but my emotions overcame me and I couldn't control it. I cried for what felt like an hour. I'm embarrassed, but it's OK. I learned that I've been as emotional as a rock lately. I think all the emotions that I've been holding up inside the past few months were poured out this morning. I actually feel much better. And I would just like to say thanks to the person who was there for me at this inappropriate time for letting me know that there is no need to be embarrassed. I've always felt that crying is a way to cleanse your soul, to really get everything that's been going on in your life out in the open. I'm glad I had a cry fest this morning. It really did make me feel a whole lot better. You know what else crying does? It forces you to be honest with yourself. I'm done lying to myself about so many things.
No comments:
Post a Comment