10.20.2010

Hi friends.

My life in the last week has been a whirlwind, to say the least. I have worked 8 of the past 10 days. I know that's a normal work week, but I'm so tired. All I want to do is sleep, but if I sleep too much after work, then I can't sleep when it's actually time to sleep, and then I don't get enough sleep and have such a hard time getting up in the am. So this is what my afternoons have consisted of:
- home around 1600 (4:00pm)
- change into some sweats
- eat something small because I usually don't take a lunch, but don't want to ruin my dinner
- check my e-mails
- turn on grey's season 5
- watch whatever shows are on for the night, whether I've watched them or not.

I've turned into a couch potato. A couch potato who has an RN license who doesn't know what the heck she's doing. I need a membership to Galter Life Center, ASAP!!!

I'm going home this weekend, which is something I need, I need my momma nurse to tell me what the heck I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment