Although the other girls had more pictures, this particular picture was one of the few that the other girls did not have. I'm just going to post it, you tell me what you think. The only thing I'm going to tell you is...yes that is my car...
I don't know a lot about everything, but I do know a lot about the part of everything that I know, which is people
3.17.2010
So I haven't posted for quite some time, I know, but spring break got the best of me, and not having a camera of my own is a little challenging, when it comes to posting pictures at least. Plus, my dear friend Kristin described our trip very well in her, oh so famous blog, so just read hers for complete information and a few fabulous pictures.
Although the other girls had more pictures, this particular picture was one of the few that the other girls did not have. I'm just going to post it, you tell me what you think. The only thing I'm going to tell you is...yes that is my car...
Although the other girls had more pictures, this particular picture was one of the few that the other girls did not have. I'm just going to post it, you tell me what you think. The only thing I'm going to tell you is...yes that is my car...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh, why is your car on the grass?
ReplyDeletehaha very good question chelsea. that's exactly what we wondered.
ReplyDeletedid you not put it there?
ReplyDelete