I love to run. Maybe it's because my roommates love to run, but it's exhilarating. I ran 4 miles last night, and even though it was on the treadmill, it was such an accomplishment. Sure, my legs weren't working so well, but I felt so good about the fact that I ran that far and my lungs weren't going to die. I decided I want to be titled as a runner. So many people say to me, so you're a runner? and I always say, oh no, I'm not a runner. But I am taking that all back...so from today on I am a RUNNER. just so you all know.
ha. how long did it take you to get over that hump? I always try to run, but i usually give up after 2 weeks. just wanted advice from you, because you know, you're a runner and all. =)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'll never again be a runner, although i was once and wish i could go back.
ReplyDeleteMary, just keep with it, it's ok if you "forget" to run for a few days. I for sure don't run everyday, but i feel great when i do run, so that's why i'm a runner.
ReplyDelete