12.12.2011

.rough day.

You know what sucks...knowing you put everything into something just to have it totally spit back in your face.

Who does what he did? The Devil has a hold of him, I either pray that he goes to hell, or that he finds God in all of this; I more so hope he finds God but that he's alone for the rest of his life, ugh I truly strongly dislike him, so close to being hate, but I know I shouldn't hate. Sigh.

Sad few days. I'm Sad. But as always I will be OK. I can't wait for the day that I find the perfect man for me. Because you know what? I was blind and now I see that I was in a tumultuous relationship that was only headed for failure. I am just so glad I didn't get married and then see the text messages to have it end in divorce. Dodged that bullet. Sigh.

If I had only listened to everyone.....you can all say "I told you so" when I am OK with all of this and stop bursting into tears at random times. I'm totally broken, but on the mend.

I love you all.

Sincerely, me

4 comments:

  1. Emily, breakups are worst, and then later.... much later, in retrospect the best. But I know that when going through them you need all the love, support, and confidence you can get. So know that you are an amazing, smart, beautiful woman starting your career and that you deserve someone who will wholeheartedly love you. You are so wonderful and there are so many men who would be lucky to date you and you'll end up with someone fabulous. But you also get the amazing gift of relaxing and enjoying every part of your life not defined by a relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you em... and I love when you blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to be able to say exactly what britta said! and chelsea. i love you emily! and really really want to be able to give you a hug right now. it'll have to wait a couple months. i hope you can see what a wonderful person you are and how much you deserve from a guy! i hope the new job is going well and know that i am a phone call away if you ever want to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em, first off. Nobody is looking to tell you "I told you so". If they are, they're not a real friend. That's not what it's about right now. Right now it's all about how much we love you and support you. Unfortunately when it comes to love 99% of the time they are lessons we have to learn ourselves. I'm praying for you and hoping that down the road when you're okay you will be able to see God's plan in this all. In the meantime hang in there and know how much you are loved!

    ReplyDelete